REGISTER NOW FOR THE 2014-2015 SCHOOL YEAR
*Registrations are now being accepted for Pre-K - Grade 8
*Space is limited for some grades so please call now to register
*Registration forms can be found under "FORMS and DOWNLOADS"
HELP WANTED: ADVANCEMENT DIRECTOR
The full time Advancement Director reports to the principal and is responsible for the overall planning, management, coordination, and evaluation of the enrollment management, development, communications and constituent/public relations programs of the school – activities that create a supportive climate for enrollment and fundraising. This is all in an effort to provide sufficient resources to insure the School can achieve its mission.
• Promote understanding, acceptance and support of the vision and mission statements, and objectives of the school
• Set priorities to meet annual goals
• Work closely with the advancement committee of the board to set and achieve goals and objectives
• Responsible for the planning, management and implementation of the marketing, recruitment and retention of students. This includes but is not limited to open houses, campus visits and tours, re-registration, brochure creation, etc.
• Working closely with key volunteers, coordinate the external and internal marketing efforts and initiatives that attract and retain students in sufficient numbers to support the programs of the school.
• Plan, collect data, make projections and report enrollment management data.
• Responsible for the planning, management, and implementation of all fundraising and friend raising initiatives.
• Plan, manage, and implement annual giving, major gifts, and events. This includes, but is not limited to: prospect identification and research, cultivation, solicitation, gift processing, acknowledgments and stewardship.
• Educate and engage key volunteers (i.e. Parents Association) in implementing mission based fundraising.
• Works to create and support a culture of philanthropy within the school.
• Responsible for setting and maintaining professional writing and design standards for school communications. This includes, but is not limited to:
o Print publications including school newsletter/magazine, marketing materials, giving program brochures, and direct mail pieces
o Electronic communications including website and email
OUR 1ST ANNUAL DRAGON DASH 5K RUN/WALK
The 1st Annual Dragon Dash proved to be a huge success! Watch for info coming some on the 2nd Annual . . .