REGISTRATION FOR STUDENTS
NEW TO ST. DOMINIC SCHOOL
DATES OF REGISTRATION:
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2013 ( Kindergarten )
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2012 (Grades 1-6)
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2012 ( Pre-K, 3 and 4 Year-Olds )
PLEASE CALL THE SCHOOL OFFICE AT 215-333-6703 BETWEEN 8:15 AM AND 2:15 PM FOR AN APPOINTMENT TIME.
PLACE OF REGISTRATION: SCHOOL OFFICE
(PLEASE USE THE “BLUE AWNING” DOOR)
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION:
ALL GRADES (PRE-K TO GRADE 6) MUST BRING COMPLETE IMMUNIZATION RECORDS AT TIME OF REGISTRATION. ALSO, PLEASE BRING CUSTODY PAPERS IF APPLICABLE.
Records MUST be brought to registration:
· 4 Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis: 4 doses at least one after the 4th birthday (DTap/DTP/DT/Td)
· 3 Polio (OPV/IPV)
· 2 MMR (both must be given after 12 months of age)
· 3 Hepatitis B which are properly spaced
· 2 Varicella: 1 dose must be given after 12 months of age-second routine dose 4-6 years of age (unless documentation of chickenpox immunity proven by laboratory testing or a written statement of prior chickenpox disease from a healthcare provider)
Additional Immunization recommendations Grade 6 (before starting school in September)
· Meningitis: 1 dose
· Pertussis: 1 dose Tdap
Birth Certificate MUST be brought to registration.
· K- 5 years of age before September 1, 2013
· Gr. 1 6 years of age before September 1, 2013
· Pre-K Three year olds on or before September 1, 2013
Four year olds on or before September 1, 2013
Child’s Baptismal Certificate-If NOT baptized at St. Dominic Church.
N.B. GRADES 1-6
Parent/Guardian must present the most recent report card or standardized testing results (e.g. Terra Nova) at the time of registration. Acceptance into the grade will be determined only after an individualized test is taken. This will be scheduled for a later date.
$100.00 Non-refundable Registration Fee for each child registered.