Last day to order Scholastic Books for the year is Friday May 12th. This will ensure that all orders are in before the last day of school.
Just a reminder that fourth grade gives their Progress Reports in the first and second trimesters, not first and third trimesters like grades 1,2, and 3. Your students in fourth grade do NOT have Progress Reports to give to you this week. (They're telling you the truth :) ) Thanks.
our two-phase playground renovation project! We are still accepting donations
to ensure the completion of this major renovation. To date we have received
over $56,000 toward this $200,000+ multi-year project. Please help us replace
the rubber mulch and install new, age-appropriate equipment for students for
years to come. You can make a donation on the Tigerfest auction website (https://waldronmercy.ejoinme.org/PlaygroundRenovations),
or send a check to WMA to Alison Nolan’s attention. Thank you for your support!
Did you know that every 4th grader and their families are invited to visit any of the National Parks for free? http://www.nationalparks.org/ook/ekiap-signup Now you do!
Field Trip to Lego Discovery Notes:
- Wear your gym uniform
- Wear socks for pirate ship apparatus
- No outside food or drink is allowed. No water bottles are allowed. We cannot eat lunch until we return to school at 2:00. You may purchase something at their cafe if you wish. You may purchase merchandise at their store if you wish.
- Stay with your friends and your chaperone. Students must be with an adult at all times. No student should be by themselves anywhere in the Discovery Center. Please notify your chaperone when you need to use the restroom. Do not go in by yourself unless an adult is waiting for you outside. Use the buddy system.
- No one can leave the Center and be readmitted without paying again. You will be charged full admission price to get back in. You cannot go out to the Mall area and expect to come back in.
- Students should visit every section - ride the train, visit Philadelphia in Legos, go to the 4-D movies, take a class (or two, or three), build a racer, use the earthquake table, go into the Ninja lazer area, play on the Pirate Ship, and more. Try every area, and go back to your favorites!
- We are scheduled to leave school at 9:15, enter the Discovery Center at 10:00, and leave to come home on the bus at 1:30. You may stay as long as you wish with your parent if he/she is chaperoning and you are not coming home on the bus. Please tell Mrs. Guarini directly if you are not coming home on the bus. No student may stay or leave with another parent unless permission is given by their own parent ahead of time. Mrs. Guarini needs written permission by email or letter giving her permission to release you to another parent.
- We all (students, teachers, parents) represent Waldron Mercy Academy to the public. Proper behavior gives others the best impression of our school and students. Please remember your manners - "please" and "thank you," friendliness to others and staff, thoughtful behavior toward others, kind words and deeds among friends and strangers. Let's all have a wonderful time together, and have the Lego Center desire to have us back again!
Week of May 1, 2017
| Field Trip - No homework||Workbook p.109,111; Study for a quiz on 9:1-9:5 on Thursday||Workbook p.112 Study for a quiz on 9:1-9:5 tomorrow|| Workbook p.113-114|
| || || |
From Mrs. Guarini: