Did you know that every 4th grader and their families are invited to visit any of the National Parks for free? http://www.nationalparks.org/ook/ekiap-signup Now you do!
Our class code for ordering Scholastic online is GLQNT. If sending in a check, please make checks payable to Scholastic Inc. NO CASH, please.
Schedule of Specials:
Room 24: Day 1- Music, Day 2 - Art, Day 3 - TTL/Library, Day 4 - Spanish, Day 5 - Choir, Day 6 - Gym
Room 25: Day 1 - Art, Day 2 - Music, Day 3 - Gym, Day 4 - TTL/Library, Day 5 - Choir, Day 6 - Spanish
Room 26: Day 1 - TTL/Library, Day 2 - Gym, Day 3 - Spanish, Day 4 - Music, Day 5 - Choir, Day 6 - Art
Ms. McDugall's name is now Mrs. O'Neil. Her new WMA email address is email@example.com.
Students need to wear winter uniforms starting Monday October 24th.
|Do "Check Your Progress", text p.90 #8-29 in copybook; prepare for test on Chapter 2 on Thursday; notes are on Google classroom||Workbook p.24; prepare for test on chapter 2 on Thursday; notes are on Google classroom||Prepare for Chapter 2 test tomorrow; notes for test are on Google classroom||Workbook p.26|
|Last call for toiletries and bags of candy for Bethesda||Very last call for toiletries and bags of candy for Bethesda|
|Reader's Notebook page 39||Voyages PB page 23||Voyages PB pages 24-25||Study for Reading and Spelling Tests||Have a wonderful weekend :)|
|Read textbook pgs. D34-D37 by Wednesday|
Read textbook pgs. D40-D43 by Friday
| wb pg. 13, study for Ch. 2 test on Thursday||Study for Ch. 2 test on Thursday||Study for Ch. 2 test tomorrow|
|No homework||No homework|
|Halloween - Stay safe and have fun!||All Saints Day||Finish your saint superhero by Friday||Finish your saint superhero by Friday|
| Science|| || || |
| Don't Forget|| || || || || |
SPELLING LIST - Lesson 4
Vocabulary Words - Lesson 4
1. assist - to help someone
2. burglaries - people who commit burglaries break into buildings/homes and steal things
3. innocent - a person who is innocent has done nothing wrong, opposite of guilty
4. scheme - a detailed plan to get something done
5. regretfully - speaking in a way that shows you are sorry or feel sad that something has happened
6. misjudged - to form an incorrect idea about something or someone
7. suspect - a person who people think might be guilty of a crime
8. favor - an act of kindness that someone does, even though he or she does not have to
9. speculated - to make an educated guess or prediction about something
10. prior - beforehand, in advance