I am so blessed to be at an AMAZING school like Oakland Elementary! This is
my 3rd year teaching at
Oakland and I have enjoyed every moment!
I attended the University of South Carolina where I received a Bachelor's
Degree in Elementary
Education and I hope to soon begin my Master's Degree in Reading Education. I
grew up and went to
school in the Boiling Springs community. I married the love of my life in
December 2012 and we reside in the Boiling Springs area. I love EVERYTHING
about my job, especially the wonderful fourth
graders I get to spend time
and work with each day!
A Few FACTS About Mrs. Gault:
* She will be having a precious baby GIRL (Harper Klae Gault) this September
* She LOVES football, especially the GAMECOCKS!!!
* She loves to read, especially at the beach during summer!
* Her favorite food is chocolate chip pizza from Pizza Inn..YUM!!
* Her favorite snack is ANYTHING sour...especially Sour Patch Kids...YUM!!!
* She loves teaching SO much that she teaches grades K-6 on Wednesday nights
and every Sunday at
Life Changers Outreach Center.
*She enjoys reading books by Patricia Polacco to her 4th graders and books by
Jodi Picoult to herself.
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is
Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss,