1. Library Pass: Please have a pass from your teacher if you wish to
visit the library during class time.
2. Book Checkout: Books may be checked out for two weeks and renewed
once. Books must be renewed on or before the due date. The maximum numbers
of books out at one time is three.
3. Book Return: There are two book return locations. These are located
at the end of the circulation desk and outside the library door on the right-
4. Reference Materials: Reference materials are for library use only
and may not be checked out.
5. Lost/Damaged Books: Students will be required to pay for
lost/damaged books. If no price is available, $10.00 will be charged for
hardback and $5.00 for paperback.
6. Fines: A fine of $0.10 per school day will be charged for overdue
books. The fine will not exceed $2.00 per book. The maximum fine is
$6.00. A student may not check out a book if he/she has an overdue book or
outstanding fine of $1.00 or above.
7. Holds: Reports card can be held for outstanding fines and overdue
8. Periodicals: May be used in the library but are not to be removed.
9. Copy Machine: A fee of $0.10 per sheet will be charged. The fee is
due when copies are made.
10. Computer Printing: Currently, printing is free. Please be
selective when printing. Please do not print an excessive amount of pages.
11. Items for Sale: Highlighters (.75); Folders (.50); 3 Ring Binders
($2.00); Index Cards (3x5: .75)(4x6: $1.00); Pens and Pencils (.25);
12. Electronic Communications: Library computers are to be used for
research only. Please do not use social networks, instant messages or
13. Use During Class: If you need to do research during class, make
sure you have a pass from your teacher explaining your needs. Please
remember to sign in and out.
14. Library Hours: Hours are 7:30 am to 3:00pm. The library is closed
during 2nd lunch (11:41-12:11)
15. Library Etiquette: Please be considerate of others by maintaining a
low noise level. Always put items back where they belong. Drinks, food,
cell phones and backpacks are not allowed. Don’t be afraid to ask questions!!