SATURDAY, MAY 18, 2013
CEDAR VALLEY MS BAND/CHOIR/ORCHESTRA
Emergency phone number 512-576-8856
7:30 am LOAD BUSES AT CEDAR VALLEY MIDDLE SCHOOL
7:50 am DEPART CAMPUS ON CHARTER BUSES AND TRAVEL TO NEW BRAUNFELS
9:20 am ARRIVE AT SCHLITTERBAHN/MASTERBLASTER AREA
10:00 am PARK OPENS! CAPTURE AN UMBRELLA!
1:00-1:30 pm MANDATORY CHECK-IN WITH CHAPERONES [UMBRELLA AREA]
4:30 pm MEET AT MASTERBLASTER UMBRELLA AREA . **Change into dry clothes, last chance for food.
5:00 pm WALK TO BUSES AND ROLL CHECK
5:10 pm DEPART SCHLITTERBAHN TO GO BACK HOME
6:30 pm ARRIVE CEDAR VALLEY MIDDLE SCHOOL
THINGS TO BRING WITH YOU!
- Swim suit, sun block, towel, flip-flops, hat, etc.
- Picnic lunch in a small cooler or money to purchase food items [NO GLASS ITEMS]
- Plastic bag for wet items [suit, towel, etc]
- Clean and dry clothes for the ride home
THINGS TO LEAVE AT HOME!
1. Electronic devices….buses are not from “BRINKS SECURITY”. If you choose to bring these items and something is stolen or gets broken you assume all responsibility for your individual choice and actions.
2. Anything that is unacceptable on campus during the school day is also unacceptable on a school trip. If you need personal guidance on what this might be ask a director. If you think it may be inappropriate perhaps “you should not do it” or “leave it at home”.
BAD WEATHER? Schlitterbahn will be open unless there is lightning, tornado, hurricane, tsunami … you get the idea.
*If the weather looks bad the morning of the trip you may call the band office at 428-2352and listen to see if the trip has been cancelled….the weather will have to be really bad for us to cancel!
* Inthe event that bad weather causes Schlitterbahn to closeparents/guardians may call the bandhall number 428-2352 for information regarding when the group will arrive back on campus.
You must have a permission slip on file to participate in this trip. If you have paid for this trip and indicated to a director that you were going but are unable to attend you will be given the ticket that we ordered on your behalf.
If you do bring a picnic lunch, please do not bring glass containers. All ice chests and picnic supplies are checked upon entry. Chaperones will “capture” an umbrella area when we arrive and you will be able to put your cooler and towels on a table to make it “home base” for the day. It is highly recommended that you put any valuables in a locker. However, there are no lockers large enough for ice chests.
Lock money and keys in a locker instead of keeping them in pockets where they may fall out in the rides. Schlitterbahn is not responsible for items that are lost or stolen in the park or in the parking lots.
** Rental Lockers are available.
Schlitterbahn Waterpark Resort
381 East Austin Street
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Phone: (830) 625-2351, Fax: (830) 625-3515