10. Lab coats and goggles – practical
9. Drag racing an electric go-cart....
8. I get to practice stop, drop, and
roll in faculty meetings.
7. The Van De Graff machine! Need I
6. All those chemicals smell good.
5. You get to strap a raw egg to a
rocket in the name of Physics!
4. I get to spin students on a
Hovercraft until they puke!
3. I get to watch the same episode of
Mythbusters 4 times a day!
2. Big explosions are cool!
1. I’m shaping the minds of our youth
(this could be good or bad– I’ll know for sure in 10 years)!