1. You hope a particle accelerator has a gift shop.
2. You understand and laugh at your physics teacher’s jokes,
and you mean it.
3. You have no life - and you can PROVE it mathematically.
4. You understand calculus but you can't remember how to do
5. You've actually used every single function on your graphing
6. You frequently whistle the theme song to "MacGyver."
7. You hesitate to look at something because you don't want to
break down its wave function.
8. You have a pet named after a scientist.
9. The Humane society has you arrested because you actually
performed the Schrodinger's Cat experiment.
10. You avoid manual labor because you don't want to contribute
to the eventual heat-death of the universe.
11. You'll assume that a "horse" is a "sphere" in order to make
the math easier.
12. You have more fun with an empty alcohol bottle, then when
it was full.
13. You understood everything on this list and think they are