Click on the link below for P.E. Uniform order form:
Little Flower Catholic School
2012 - 2013
The school uniform is a symbol of a student’s pride in his / herself and in the school. Students are in full uniform daily. Staff members will enforce the uniform code and parents will be called to remedy the situation when a child is out of uniform.
Uniforms are to be purchased from Parker Uniform Company (Grades PreK 4 thru 8) or School Yard (Grades 1 thru 8)
Boys (Grades 4K-8) Khaki pants or khaki shorts, white (ankle or above, no sport socks) maroon knit uniform shirt, black belt, (Pre K4 thru K are not required to wear belts) maroon uniform sweater or sweatshirt and black dress shoes. White Oxford shirt & tie (for dress days.) (Again, Pre K 4 thru Kinder are not required to wear dress shirts or ties)
Girls (Grades 4K-4) Plaid uniform jumper or khaki shorts, white short sleeve blouse, maroon uniform sweater or sweatshirt, plain white socks or white tights (no sport socks) are acceptable for cold weather, and black dress shoes.
Girls (Grades 5-8) Uniform knee-length skirt or khaki shorts, uniform middy blouse, uniform tie, maroon uniform sweater, sweatshirt, plain white or maroon knee-length socks (no sport socks) and black dress shoes. (Girls can choose from 2 blouse styles & 2 skirt styles Parker only)
During warm weather, boys and girls may wear the khaki uniform walking shorts. During cold weather, boys and girls wear the maroon uniform cardigan sweater or sweatshirt. The uniform sweater is to be worn underneath any other article of clothing used for warmth. During inclement weather, a heavy jacket is worn outdoors. Uniform windbreakers are sold in school office in the Fall, or can be purchased anytime at A-I Sports on or jackets can be purchased at School Yard. Navy blue pants may be worn by girls November through March (purchased at Parker only)
Decorative items, such as jewelry, cosmetics and personal adornments that detract from the intended simplicity of the school uniform are not worn during school hours. Students may wear one ring, a cross or religious medal on a short chain. Girls may wear only one earring per ear and only stud earrings. Earrings can only be worn in the ear lobes. Charm Bracelets are NOT permitted in any grade.
Uniform shoes must meet the following requirements:
- Soles can be no higher than ½ inch
- Heels can be no higher than ¾ inch
- Tops of shoes must be below the ankle
- Velcro shoes only for all 3K through Kinder students
- Earrings of any kind on boys
- Baseball caps
- T-shirts or clothing with inappropriate logos, tank tops or sleeveless shirt prohibited
- Boots of any type are not acceptable
- Untied or loosely tied tennis shoes
- Colored contacts
- Girls - hair is to be kept neat, clean and away from the face. Hair is not dyed in colors, streaked, highlighted or colored or cut in a faddish style. No tattoos. Clear nail polish (no French Manicure or Acrylic nails). Hair accessories that are simple and stay within uniform colors may be worn.
- Boys – no shaved hair, no bangs over the eyes or sitting on the collar or over the ears. Boys experiencing growth of facial hair must shave. No hair nicks or spiked more than ½ inch, no mohawks.
No tattoos, no writing temporary or permanent. No piercing of any kind.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR A PRICE LIST TO SCHOOL YARD UNIFORMS