|Home | Teacher | Announcements | AP European History | AP Comparative Government | Frequently asked questions | Email|
AP Comparative Government
1. You will have a test on the European Union on Tuesday October 21st. I will review with you tomorrow and Monday. That is the time to ask questions regarding the lectures, readings, etc.
2. There will be TEN (10) AP style questions. You must do EIGHT (8) of them for 12 points each. ( I can do math. That is 96 total so you get FOUR (4) points for signing your name.
3. Sometime before Tuesday I will give you a handout (the first) on Russia/Soviet Union. This will be our next topic.
4. Please read the corresponding chapters in your two texts.
5. The test on Tuesday is your last grade for First Quarter. Make sure that you are prepared.