|Home | Teacher | Announcements | AP European History | AP Comparative Government | Frequently asked questions | Email|
AP Comparative Government
September 2nd- 15th
1. We will begin the course with the study of Great Britain. This is often referred to as The Westminster Model.
2. You will be given handouts, assignments, readings and other important materials each cycle. Sometimes weekly.
3. If you keep these handouts etc. I guarantee you when May comes you will have a much larger source of study material than any 'Steps to a 5' Review text.
4. Please do the reading. I can and will give you a great deal of what you need to succeed but YOU must do some of it for yourself.
5. Your first handout will give you a list of the terms and definitions those in the field of political science use in regard to the study of government and politics.
6. Your second handout will prepare you to begin study of the Westminster Model.