This page has been updated as of May 20, 2013.
The STS Thespians proudly present
The Taming of the Shrew
Matinee performance on
Monday, May 20 @ 2:00 pm
Week of: 5/20/13 - 5/24/13
Dear 7th Grade Families:
The third section -- The Form of Poetry -- will be due on Monday, May 20. We will be working on the Dedication and Thoughts on Poetry pages this week in class. Students will also have use of the laptops on Monday and Wednesday of this week.
IMPORTANT: THE DUE DATE FOR THE ENTIRE POETRY PROJECT IS THURSDAY, MAY 23.
MY APOLOGIES! I meant to say that the Iowa Math Test will be given on WEDNESDAY. Our schedule will be changed somewhat due to the Iowa Math Test on WEDNESDAY and Mass on Thursday:
- There will be NO Literature class on WEDNESDAY, but 7A students will come down to my classroom to take the test.
- There will be NO Literature class for 7A on Thursday (7B will meet for Lit class first period), BUT.... I will collect 7A projects in the morning when you come down for History first period!!
Mon., 5/20 -- Write your Dedication and Thoughts on Poetry pages (due Weds., 5/22); Poetry Project due Thurs., 5/23
Tues., 5/21 -- Write your Dedication and Thoughts on Poetry pages (due Weds., 5/22); Poetry Project due Thurs., 5/23
Weds., 5/22 -- Poetry Project due Thurs., 5/23
Thurs., 5/23 -- Study for Final Exam – Thurs., 5/30
Fri., 5/24 -- NO SCHOOL! ENJOY YOUR FOUR-DAY WEEKEND!
I am asking that all families have a good stapler to keep at home. There are times when students will need to use one outside of the classroom.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
Your Immediate Attention Is Required:
The Middle School Supply List requires students to use ERASABLE PENS. Lately, this is not the case for many. Students, please make sure you have the correct type of pens in your cases. If not, please make sure you replenish your supply. Please note I DO NOT ACCEPT work done in pencil. Thank You.
A few gentle reminders for all students:
- Write down your assignments first thing when entering my classroom. This goes for all students.
- Wear the uniform proudly! Shirts must be tucked in. Socks MUST be the appropriate style (white, cuffed crew socks).
- BE PREPARED! Homework MUST be done at the time it is due. Supplies MUST be with you for every class. Find a way to give yourselves visual clues or reminders so you know what books you need for which class. Practice at home.