Mrs. Heartwell's Classes: AP World History, AP Human Geo and World History I
AP World History Announcements
AP Human Geography Announcements
About The Teacher
AP World History Handouts
AP Human Geo Handouts
Warwick High School
THE CONFLICTS - APHG: Choose the best answer to complete the
multiple choice questions below.
1) "Bloody Sunday", The IRA and The UDF are all associated with the
following Religious Dispute:
Hinus VS Muslims in Pakistan and India
The Hutus VS Tutsis in Rwanda
Protestants VS Catholics in Ireland
The Muslims VS Christians in Sudan (and S. Sudan)
2) The Rwandan crisis, as depicted in "Hotel Rwanda" was which kind of
None of the above
3) If the Walloons and Flemish seperate, it will cause a great deal of
economic hardship for the ___________.
4) As opposed to the situation in Belgium, this European country is
comprised of four main language groups that live in relative peace.
5) The UK, or United Kingdom, is comprised of these four main ethnic
English, Welsh, Irish, Kurdish
English, Welsh, Irish, Scottish
English, Norse, Welsh, Irish
English, Spanish, French, German
6) The 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments of the Constitution were meant to
solve the "Black Problem" in the US after which US War?
French and Indian
7) The Case of _________________________ left a legacy of bitterness in
the US South and the need for new legislation to overturn
Marbury VS Madison
Roe VS Wade
Plessy VS Ferguson
Brown VS Board of Ed of Topeka, Kansas
8) In the Arab-Israeli Crisis, the country of Israel was founded in
9) The ethnic dispute involving the Bosnians, Serbians and Croatians
was after the break-up of __________________.
10) The largest multi-ethnic state in the world during the 20th century
The United States
Last Modified: Thursday, Feb. 21, 2013
© 2013 TeacherWeb, Inc.
Content on this site is the responsibility of the Subscriber. Additional information is available in the
TeacherWeb Terms & Conditions