April 4, 2014
Hello Wildcat Families!
I hope you all had a restful Spring Break! This e-mail is to remind you that the first day of practice is, Tuesday, April 8th, for Boys' Baseball, Girls' Volleyball and Track & Field.
Students must be fully registered to begin practices. See the Registration section to print forms and schedules. As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me at 583-5473.
If your student is not doing sports this spring, you may unsubscribe from any further notices. Thank you.
many of you and your students have expressed great interest in purchasing a Wildcat Athletic Hoodie/t-shirt.
Have we got a deal for you! Personalized Wildcat Hoodies, Jerseys, hats, and much more can now be purchased on line at www.Shop.MyLocker.Net. This company has given me gift cards for $10.00 toward any purchase, up to 3 purchases per household.
Click on the link at the top to see an example. There is no set up fee, no art fee and your order will be shipped directly to your home. I have a limited amount of these gift cards, so if you are interested in purchasing a Sport Hoodie/tee or any other item from their extensive inventory, please have your student come to the Student Accounts/Athletic office to pick up their gift card.
As always, if you have any questions, please call me at 583-5473.
If you have any questions, please call me 253-583-5473.
Thank you for your support! Go Wildcats!
Wildcat Code of Conduct
To help us make a more positive experience for all, we ask that visitors abide by the following rules.
· Enjoy yourself and promote enjoyment for others.
· Spectators are to remain seated during the game.
· Treat opponents as guests to our school - be courteous and respectful.
· Be a positive role model by displaying good sportsmanlike conduct.
· DO NOT coach from the sidelines.
· Show concern for an injured player regardless of school affiliation.
· Treat competition as a game, not a war.
· Yelling, foul language, or derogatory chants, songs or gestures against
student-athletes, coaches, officials or other staff is strictly prohibited.
· Respect the officials and coaches decisions.
Failure to comply with the above Code of Conduct may result in the removal from the gymnasium/field and/or being barred from attending future athletic events indefinitely. Thank you for your support of middle school athletics.
We look forward to see you at the games!