You are one of the best internet researchers in the class. You know how to
look up information, and print what you need.
You will have one of the hardest jobs in the group.
You will be getting all the information for the report. Don't worry the
organizer will help you.
Here is what you are responsible for...
3. Dinosaurs - Look up information to answer these questions.
1. What is a dinosaur?
2. When did they live?
3. What they ate?
4. How they walked?
4. Fossils - Look up information to answer these questions.
1. What is a fossil?
2. What is a trace Fossil?
3. What is an imprint fossil?
5. Carnivore - Look up information to answer these questions.
1. What is a carnivore?
2. How are their teeth different than a herbivore?
6. Herbivore - Look up information to answer these questions.
1. What is a herbivore?
2. How are their teeth different than a carnivore?
7. Final Question - Research the many theories related to how the dinosaurs
died. Pick two to share with your group.
Great website that is easy for kids to read.
Zoom Dinosaurs through enchanted learning has great resources!
Great Pictures and Information
Great Site with alot of information about dinosaurs.
Cute Site with easy to read information
Billy Bear dinosaur information
Great general information about Dinosaurs
Great Site from National Geographic
Nation Geographic Dinosaurs
Great information about dinosaurs
All about dinosaurs
Here is where you need to go to find out about the Theories.