|Kindergarten, Room 102|
|Kindergarten, Room 103|
|Grade 1, Room 104|
|Grade 1, Room 105|
|Grade 2, Room 106|
|Grade 2, Room 206|
|Grade 3, Room 107|
|Grade 3, Room 207|
|Grade 4, Room 204|
|Grade 4, Room 205|
|Grade 5, Room 202|
|Grade 5, Room 203|
|Physical Education, Room 125 |
November 18, 2013
Hello Everyone! I hope you are all getting ready for one of the busiest times of the year! This week- November 18-22 is American Education Week. The students have worked hard to create a report for our chosen Author, Barbara Parks. Be sure to visit on Friday at 10:00 to see a short musical performance and tour the school hallways and see the displays each grade has created. Don't forget the book fair!
Please be sure to read a few important reminders/ requests listed below.
* If anyone has pencils they are able to donate it would be greatly appreciated! Students don't quite have the hang of sharpening their pencils to the correct length. I had bought a pencil sharpener and was doing it for them, but my sharpener broke! If you are able, please send in sharpened pencils for your child daily.
* Most students are in need of crayons
* The computer lab is not equipped with headphones for every child. If you are able to send in ear buds in a plastic baggie labeled with your child's name this would be extremely helpful. It is also a more sanitary method than sharing the ones provided.
* If at all possible~ please look at the lunch schedule and send in milk money at the beginning of the week. Please provide the exact change. Milk costs $.40 each. If you need milk for the whole week the total cost will be $2.00.
* Please remember that part of nightly homework is to read the sentences and words listed in the Homework Packet. Also, some students need more practice with dictation sentences. If your child is receiving many errors on this part of the spelling test, be sure to work with them more at home by reading the sentence aloud and having them write the words. This week we will begin having 3 rather than 2.
* No School~ November 27-29