Please click on the links below for more information and/or to proceed to the next step:
- View a TeacherWebQuest starter web.
See how pages are updated.
It's the same technique as for any style web from TeacherWeb®!
Create a TeacherWebQuest
WebQuests on TeacherWeb® must meet the following conditions:
Please refer to a TeacherWebQuest starter web for an example of a valid WebQuest site. Any site that does not meet the criteria for a WebQuest on TeacherWeb® will be removed at TeacherWeb®'s sole discretion.
- Website content must pertain to an Internet-based exploration of a topic. A WebQuest is designed to be a group effort, containing different "Roles" for the different members of the group, all contributing uniquely to the project. It is not merely the posting of an individual student assignment that utilitzes the internet for research.
- All materials for completing the WebQuest must be available on the site or through the internet links. The site must be fully usable by teachers from any school.
- Website content may not be used to post classroom assignments, due dates or any other teacher or classroom-specific information.
- Website content must contain internet links, and incorporate them as an integral part of the "quest". It may not be used to post projects unrelated to the internet.
- Website content must include a Task and a Process towards a clear student deliverable. It cannot be used merely a means to post a list of links.
- Website content must meet all TeacherWeb® Terms and Conditions.
TeacherWeb® classroom websites
Create a TeacherWeb site for your classroom! Post homework, announcements, calendar, photos, grades, etc.... quickly and easily. Enhance communication between the classroom and the home!
Our related service for personal, business and organizational webs of all kinds.